All Purpose Hay Cradle To Feed Sheep, Calves and Cattle
The advantages of presenting the hay in this way is that the bale is elevated above the ground and so avoids animals trampling or lying in the hay. Sheep can easily reach the hay which is not achievable with a traditional round bale feeder. These units are a great light weight flexible design and easy to move.
The SHC 14 Sheep Hay Cradle is designed to hold one round bale.
The cradle design allows sheep to eat through the bars or larger animals who will eat over the bars.
The SHC 25 Sheep Hay Cradle has the capacity to hold 2 round or 1 square bales.
- These feeders are suitable for sheep and calves (however they are also used for
cattle and horses).
- They come complete with a metal skirt, which eliminates waste.
- They are easy to relocate even when full (With forks or similar).
The CHC 14 or 25 Hay Cradle is designed for large adult cattle only.
- These cradles are made from heavier RHS.
- Bar spacing is wider to allow for larger heads
- All animals eat over the frame or through the ends
- It has a full skirt to collect loose hay
Paton Industries - Geelong Stock Feeders, Hay Feeders, Rainwater Tanks, Garden Products & Raised Metal Garden Beds.